Tuesday, June 30, 2009

At Long Last

Yes, I have been off the net for some while now...but I have found another way (well I should say, I really didn't find, but was highly urged to try) to stay in contact with everyone. Check out the new facebook page.
All is well here and there is new pics of the kids (June Pics of Kids) on the account.
We have been pretty busy and traveling everywhere. The pictures tell all. the Ball is over and I have some time to breath now. The summer has arrived and so have all the kids. Apparently, we have one of the more popular houses. It's a mixed blessing. At least I know where Shelby is at all times..but. I'm not going to complain though. It only gets bad if Mikey is taking a nap. SO I have learned to limit the number of kids at that time or send them all outside. The weather is still iffy here, so it's not always sunshine here. I finally inflated the pool for all the kids...usually this is done by the end of May. Oh well.
Mikey is already 11 months old. It is so hard to imagine that he will be one next month. No more baby. The cool thing is that Pah-Pah and Aunt Sandi will be here to celebrate. I can't wait. WE are planning a trip to Berlin (Jay and I are going to the U2 concert) and I trip to Paris. We will also be going to Zell and Ramstein to see the old homesteads. Shane will be joining us in a trip to Berlin. So it's like having one of each of Grandpa and Grandma's kids there. I'm pretty excited.
It's still going to be a busy summer but hopefully I will find more time to actually write something...until then..
short but sweet

1 comment:

  1. you are now my facebook friend too. :-) Thanks for blogging, you were missed.

    ReplyDelete