I did forget to mention one thing...I signed up Shelby for Kindergarden yesterday. It's 0830 until 230 everyday. It's right next to preschool and she already knows where it is and is pretty excited. She's growing up.....am I ready? I'm sure I am.
Oh my goodness, doesn't it seem like she should still be just a little baby. I can't believe she is going to be starting kindergarten. They just grow up way to fast. Love and God Bless
oh geez, I am getting ready to send Marissa to daycare & people keep telling me you are never ready. It sounds like she's ready to head off to school though. Just make sure you get her a cute little backpack. :-)
Oh my goodness, doesn't it seem like she should still be just a little baby. I can't believe she is going to be starting kindergarten. They just grow up way to fast. Love and God Bless
ReplyDeleteoh geez, I am getting ready to send Marissa to daycare & people keep telling me you are never ready. It sounds like she's ready to head off to school though. Just make sure you get her a cute little backpack. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, did you change your e-mail? I tried to send you a message & it got returned. :-S blah...
ReplyDelete