A lot has happened since the summer. Our Baby is now almost 18 months old. Shelby is now 6 and is in Kindergarden and we have now reached over a year of living overseas, with a possibililty of two more years left. Jay is now a Major and Trysta is still hanging around. It's been quite a year and LOTS of traveling.
As for the traveling...I believe that we have seen more of the island of Great Britain than of Germany. Jay and I finally made it to a U2 concert in Berlin and a Bucs/Pats game in London. Christmas has come and gone and now we are planning our annual Ski trip.
There is so much more that has happened since July, but it would take forever to write it all down. so from hence forth.....
the happenings of the Nagy family.....

How considerate of the Bucs and the Pats to arrange to play each other in Europe while you're in Europe! I'll bet you two were a site in your competing colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting less often than even I do!